Food Allergy Information

If your child has a disability or life-threatening food allergy and you would like a substituted menu item, you will need to obtain a Disability/Medical Condition Statement for Foods Served by calling the School Nurse (Katie Peterson) or the Food Service Director(Melissa McLain), or print off the form below.  This form will need to be signed by a physician licensed by the State and returned to the School Nurse.  Requests for special diets must be submitted annually and updated by a physician annually
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.